It’s an inescapable fact that wrinkles and changing skin tone and elasticity are the clearest signs of ageing. For Anti-wrinkle treatment, Anti-wrinkle injections work to reduce the appearance of wrinkles whilst also preventing them.
We’re proud to be one of North London’s premier dental practices that also offers specialist skin treatments alongside dental care. We can provide facial enhancement therapy and an aesthetic smile – so you can feel healthier and more self-confident.
Anti-wrinkle Injections FAQs
Anti-wrinkle injections block certain chemical signals from nerves, mostly signals that cause muscles to contract. These injections not only help you cosmetically; they can also be an effective treatment for excessive sweat problems. These specialist injections are designed to help in the following areas, to reduce the appearances of:
- Crow’s feet
- Worry lines
- Frown lines and laughter lines
- Can also give your eyebrows a lift
This effective beauty treatment has been used for many years now and is proven to be a safe treatment with good results.
Effects of this treatment will usually start to be noticed around two to three days after your treatment. You will usually experience the full effect between 7 to 10 days.
The treatment can last between 3 to 6 months; results may last longer should you choose to have ongoing treatment.
- Some people suffer from excessive sweating which they find difficult to manage, this is called hyperhydrosis. It is thought that approximately 0.5% of the population has some form of hyperhidrosis.
- Underarm sweating treatment involves injecting small amounts of a purified, naturally occurring protein into the skin in the underarm area. This solution is completely safe and can be very effective, minimising how much you sweat by up to 60-80%.
- Effects start within the first week after treatment and last for an average of seven months before further injections are required. Side effects are minimal.
Along with anti-wrinkle injections, Rose Garden Dental Practice offers dermal filler treatment. Fillers are placed under the skin to fill out and support areas of deeper wrinkles. They can provide volume, and augment facial features, thus restoring a smoother appearance.
They are commonly used to plump the creases between the nose and lips or to give lips a more full look. They can help provide our patients with natural, youthful appearance and can be used on the following areas:
- Lip enhancement
- Nose to mouth lines
- Smoothing wrinkles
Dermal Fillers FAQs
Dermal fillers are a collagen material which can be synthetic or natural, and is injected into the skin to fill and smooth out your skin.
Fillers only take around 30 minutes to apply but have an instant impact on the skin’s appearance, which is gentle, natural looking and long-lasting. It has an in-built local anaesthetic removing any discomfort.
The benefits of dermal fillers tend to last our clients from six months to a year.
Neofound Skin Booster
Neofound is a powerful and innovative skin booster containing mixed molecular weight hyaluronic acid. It is designed to brighten and tighten the skin by targeting and feeding the skin at a cellular level.
We will be providing Neofound very soon, please check with us if you are interested in this facial treatment.